Sunday, March 9, 2008

1st Snow in March Since the 1890's!!!






It started snowing around 10:00am on Friday morning, and it continued until 11:00pm! I've never seen snow blowing sideways so hard that I could barely see the car in front of me that was only going 10 miles per hour. It was absoulutley the best snow I've ever seen in my 29 years. We were able to play some on Friday, and then Saturday morning we made it out for some sledding. There was a grand total of atleast 9 inches of snow to play in, and needless to say Jada was not too excited about it. She and cousin Saw (Sawyer Jo) kept falling and that didn't make for much fun. Jonathan did go out and get some snow for Jada and Sawyer to eat...we ended up pouring snowcone syrup on it! Lucia loved being in the snow, and we had fun watching her run through it as fast as she could. It ended up that Grammy kept the kids while the "adults" played. We had a great time on the four-wheelers! Now I'm ready for spring!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

The Nelson Family said...

I'm so glad you guys got to enjoy the your wintry wonderland! Those are great pictures. Looks like everyone got to play!

The Nelson Family said...

Oh, I forgot to say -- my very favorite is Jada standing there staring at the snow in a totally white field.